ain't no body about this lifestyle

Formerly known as RA Problems. We are here to give rebloggable gifs on the RA life. Be warned. We're probably the most cynical RA blog and we're proud of that. But we're really good RAs, we promise!

Please keep in mind this is a side project. Don't take the content too seriously and be original with your submissions!

A new post in time for your on call every day!

RA Problem's Facebook

Enjoy, :D  

Home  ·  Ask  ·  Submit
Saw this posted on Facebook and figured we should share. At Framingham State University, someone left a “laptop plugged in at the foot of the bed on the bed linens and went to lunch.” 
Fires are all too real and we wouldn’t want this to happen to anyone, so just be sure to remind your residents to take precautions. As seen here, even a simple laptop charging can cause a fire. 
I’m a leave-the-latop-charging-on-the-bed person, not anymore.
Here’s a link to the original post.

Saw this posted on Facebook and figured we should share. At Framingham State University, someone left a “laptop plugged in at the foot of the bed on the bed linens and went to lunch.”

Fires are all too real and we wouldn’t want this to happen to anyone, so just be sure to remind your residents to take precautions. As seen here, even a simple laptop charging can cause a fire.

I’m a leave-the-latop-charging-on-the-bed person, not anymore.

Here’s a link to the original post.